Bean Bag Mini Colorin
- Manufactured in Spain
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use;
- Suitable for children (OEKO-TEX® Class1 certificate);
- Extremely high colourfastness (>7/8);
- High-quality, breathable fabric.
- Composition: 100% Olefin + Teflon water-repellent layer;
- Weight: 250g/m^2
- Abrasion resistance: 20,000 (Martindale test, ISO 12947-1.2);
- Colourfastness to light: >7/8 (ISO 105-B02);
- Colourfastness to chlorinated Water: 5/5 (ISO 105-E03);
- Colourfastness to abrasion: 4-5/5 (ISO 105-X12);
- Pilling resistance: 5 (ISO 12945-2);
- Care: machine-washable at 40° C;
- OEKO-TEX® Class1 certification: non-allergenic, non-toxic. Suitable for children.
Colorin – a practical choice for the summer!
Manufactured in Spain, Colorin is an exquisite upholstery tapestry fabric suitable for both outdoor and indoor use. The fabric is water-repellent, breathable and extremely colourfast (> 7/8) – the vivid colours will not fade even in the sunniest of days. OEKO-TEX® Class1 certificate ensures that the fabric is free of any toxic substances and allergens, making it a perfect choice for both adults and children. Bean bags made of Colorin can be taken anywhere – enjoy the sun in your outdoor terrace, balcony or by the pool.
Blue, Dark Grey, Ivory, Red, Silver, Taupe, White Grey