This combination of products is not for the weak. The pieces selected together are intense with their tones and can change the whole concept of your living space.
This intensity brings out life and gasps with its authenticity to the origins of the products ? Italy and Portugal ? but know to behave in a minimalist habitat of white and light tones.
The selection of these pieces are a 3D art in your space. The dark tones of wood and glimpses of complementary colors combining strong colors with soothing and formal. The Italians and Portuguese know how to make a statement through every pieces.
The simple formula to unify the composition:
- WEWOOD Float bookshelves ? minimalist bookshelves from walnut wood that can be set all along the wall behind the sofa or used as a divider between the living room and dining room.
- WEWOOD Corner coffee table ? the marble top with metal legs really have the table make a statement to the room yet blends when using the right colors.
- WEWOOD Odhin armchair – this piece is very impressive with its dark tone of the wood and brilliance bouncing off the leather. Just one can set the whole space.
- BUCCI ceramic vase ? black or white, this vase blends in any space, due to its size my recommendation is on the floor between the armchair and the couch. Or simply by the window allowing light to the flowers.
- SERAFINI clock ? that one element that even though small has such an impact on the room. In the corner or above the fire escape the clock is a piece for itself.
This design and color combinations fit perfectly in a home with not much accessories and plants. One or two pieces from here tell their own story and are not hard to miss. The minimalism works here in a way of minimal pieces and solidarity.